ONLINE ASSESSMENTS FOR SEX ADDICTION
Dr. Patrick Carnes who is a renowned therapist and pioneer in the field of sexual addiction recovery and founder of International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP) has developed two specific assessments to help identify the presence of a sexual addiction. These assessments are only accessible to Certified Sex Addiction Therapists (CSAT) which is the highest certification available in the world for the treatment of sex addiction.
Please note that sexual addiction does not appear in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV (DSM-IV) which means that it technically does not yet qualify as an actual mental disorder.
TWO ONLINE ASSESSMENTS
- Sexual Dependency Inventory (SDI 4.0) – 1.5 to 2-hour assessment
- Am I sex addict?
- What type of sex addict am I?
- What is driving my sex addiction
- What is my attachment style?
- Post Traumatic Stress Index Revised – 30 – 45-minute assessment
- Do I have trauma in my history?
- How is that trauma showing up in my life today
HOW WILL THE ASSESSMENTS HELP ME?
Once the assessments are complete you will know.
- If I have a sexual addiction
- Type of sexual addict I am
- What is driving the sexual addiction
- What my attachment style is and how that is affecting me
- What role (if any) trauma is playing in my addiction
- A clear and detailed treatment plan
YES, I’D LIKE TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENTS
- The fee for the assessments is $160 CAD (plus 13% HST)
- Within 24hrs of making the payment you will receive a unique numbered password to access your online assessment
- 72hrs after having completed the assessment you will receive copy of your results along with a 1-2 page personalized summary with recommended treatment plan.
- Helpful to complete prior to coming in for an individual session but not necessary
- Any questions, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Buy Now button below to purchase the online assessments